APG uses thermal printers for UPS shipping labels. They are Zebra LP2844 type printers. There are a few different versions of this printer and this can cause some difficulty when switching between types of printers.
Log into the computer as administrator. When switching between these printers ensure that the automatic installation process has completed.
- Open Devices and Printers.
- Right-Click the printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click the Ports tab.
- Change the USB port to one that is not used.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click back to the General tab and click the Print Test Page button.
- Right-Click on the printer again and select See What's Printing.
- In the print queue window click Printer and uncheck Use Printer Offline.
- The label should now print.