If you use alias email addresses you may want to sort email according to a particular alias email address. Typically when email arrives on the Exchange server it simply states that the email is for you by your name not your email address. It is difficult to sort these emails without digging. To simplify this process you can create a rule to do this for you.
- Click on Tools> Rules and Alerts.
- Click New Rule.
- Click Next.
- In the "Which condition(s) do you want to check?" box select with specific words in the message header
- In the Search Text window enter the email alias you with to sort, click Add.
- Enter more alias addresses if you wish then click OK.
- Select the folder you to which you want to send the alias emails.
- Click Finish.
Any email that is addressed to the ailias address will now be sent to the folder you selected.