You can get your email, contacts and tasks on your Windows Mobile phone with ActiveSync.
You can configure ActiveSync on your phone with the steps given below.
- Select Start by pressing the left soft key.
- Navigate to the ActiveSync icon and click the trackwheel.
- Select Menu by pressing the right soft key and select Add Server Source. Click the trackwheel.
- Enter the correct Server address: (activesync.mailhost123.com) and press the right soft key to go to the Next screen.
- Enter your email address, password and domain (hosted). Check the Save Password box and press th right soft key to go to the Next screen.
Note: If you want to further configure Calendar and Inbox settings, press the right soft key and select Menu > Settings.
- Press the left soft key to Finish the configuration process.